Diary of a Documentary

Saturday, February 10, 2007

25. Fishing for Oyster Footage

I have received a number of complaints that I have not posted anything new on my blog for some time. To be honest it's been so long that I can't even remember the last time I blogged!

My excuse? Seriously guys, I'm moved on to bigger and better things! Like documentaries about oysters...Mmmm, now that I write that, it no longer sounds so glamorous.

However, below is proof that I'm too busy to blog!


Leaving Bluff feeling rather buggered after a week of 5am starts




Katie very excited that she may have happened upon a name for a our film




A box of oyster shells is better than no oysters at all...I guess?



This old boat shed was only possible to reach at low tide



Filming Bluff township from a Tugg boat




Katie filming on the now retired oyster boat the 'Monica'




Filming under a typical Bluff sky




Katie filming Bluff from pier




Bluff habour


1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Is that an afore mentioned "Gas Guzzling" SUV I see in the background as your chosen mode of transport??... :-)

Seriously, how is the Oyster doco' going Bojun? When do we get to see a preview?

Cheers,
Will

 

Post a Comment

<< Home